Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dear drivers turning left

If you are turning left and crossing the lane I am already driving in, I really should not have to come to nearly a complete stop to avoid crashing into you. Yes, that horn blaring was my gentle reminder that you don't have the right of way, fvcktard.

smooches,

PV

image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne

Re: Dear drivers turning left

• Don't you sometimes wish you could just hit them, to teach them a lesson? *sigh* That wouldn't be good though.
  • yes, actually i do! but i wouldn't sacrifice my car to teach some idiot a lesson about the right of way.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • Was it a minivan? LOLAngel
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • lol!

it actually wasn't...

• Those are the days I wish I had a James Bond car that could shoot rockets at people, or throw tacks in front of their tires. 

My favorite is when they cut in front of you, but refuse to make eye contact because if they don't look at you, then it means nothing happened, right?  [Mostly I'm angry because then they don't see my chilling death glare...]

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kascade I think you should just jot down there lisence plate number and next time your on duty hunt them down and give them a ticket for SOMETHING!