Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Damn you Shutterfly!!!

They went and got all uppity and pixelated all the pictures when you link to their web site.  Now my bio is a hot mess!  Damn you Shutterfly, damn youuuu!!!

-Deborah

Re: Damn you Shutterfly!!!

• Wow, that explains some things I've been seeing!  I assumed it was just my stupid browser combined with my Apple computer.  For once, it wasn't!
  • A huge vote for FLICKR!
  • I saw that and then gave up on remaking my bio
  • That's one of the reasons I re-did mine.  I decided to go with Google Pages so I can use it for more than just The Nest (travel, design, etc).  Like when my MIL asks, "When can we see your pictures...?"  Problem solved!

• I'm a fan of picasa (through google) myself.  I don't remember why i stopped liking shutterfly...
    EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)
  • Weird, I link to Shutterfly and mine are ok. Granted I only have a few in my bio, I deleted most of it after ProjectWedding started stealing everyone's content.

That stinks though that yours is messed up now.?

• image Fitzfern:

Weird, I link to Shutterfly and mine are ok. Granted I only have a few in my bio, I deleted most of it after ProjectWedding started stealing everyone's content.

a lot of ppl on the DR board used shutterfly and for some reason, its not effecting everyone at the same time.  each day there are new ppl who say its happened to them now.. just an fyi, but hopefully it doesn't happen to you!

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • image stacylu:
    A huge vote for FLICKR!

Ditto stacylu!!  Flickr is the best.  I know you already have an account, now it's just time to upload pics! Wink 

Rebecca :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happened to me too.  My bio is mess now!!!  I ador Flickr, BUT can you externally host photos on flickr like you can with shutterfly, photobucket, etc??
  • Well that sucks, I use Shutterfly for all my pictures. Sounds like Flickr may be the way to go....but the thought of uploading everything again just does not inspire me.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image My Blog
  • image nykola:
    Happened to me too.  My bio is mess now!!!  I ador Flickr, BUT can you externally host photos on flickr like you can with shutterfly, photobucket, etc??

Are you asking if you can link to your photos on flickr?  If so, yes you can!  When you click on a pic, above it there's a link "All Sizes".  From there you select the size you want (I use medium for message board sharing, large for blogging) and right click for the properties.  It's a little bit longer path, but flickr rocks. HTH! Smile
    Rebecca :)