Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone subscribe to The Nest mag?

We don't subscribe but I guess DH and I are in the summer issue and they sent us a copy.  He just called and told me--page 117!

Re: Anyone subscribe to The Nest mag?

• I don't subscribe but they send them anyway. I just saw you guys- so cute! That's really cool!
    my read shelf:

[IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/andrea12481/50in12.jpg[/IMG]
  • I don't subscribe, I just get it somehow. I'll have to check it out this month!
    [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/--ShV3UjHK-4/TpTUFSCS3gI/AAAAAAAAAbc/p9_KtB9vHH4/s288/Arielle%252520at%252520Grammy%252520and%252520Pop%252527s%252520house.jpg[/img] "Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
  • I don't subscribe, but I got my first issue yesterday anyway.  I saw you and I got all excited like "I know her!  She's sort of famous now!"  But I'm also kind of a nerd.
  • I do not subscribe either, but it started appearing in my mailbox soon after my wedding...I just got my new copy the other day! I am gonna go check it out right now!
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>
  • I don't subscribe, but we get 2 issues in the mail.  I am a nerd, too, b/c I was quoted in it and got really excited.  It kinda made my day.......eeeeek.
  • I never subscribed, but they had been sending them to me since we got married.  Of course, now that I want to see you and Matt, I just realized that I haven't gotten one in a while.  Bummer.

That's exciting!  What are you guys in there for?

BTW, let me know how you make out w/ Terry.

• Now I can't wait to see the issue!  DH was so cute.  He got it while I was away and first saw the photo/write-up.  The he calls me and asks 'is your nest name Mrs_P2007?  because you were quoted in it, too!".  This is getting a little OOC.
  • Maybe the Nest Gods are trying to make up for the ginormous boo boo w/ your wedding photo contest entry!  ;)