Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.


I am hoping that you would probably know this!  My boss cracked the plastic piece that covers the lens of our camera and I need to get it fixed, is there anywhere good out there that can do this?  Since it is for work, I doubt that cost is an issue!  Thanks!

Re: **MrsThatcher2be**

  • What kind of camera is it? (Meaning, is it just a point-and-shoot, or is it an SLR?)

    I'm thinking the only thing you can really do is go straight through the manufacturer. If you've still got the manual, it should tell you where you can go to get replacement parts. At the very least, it'll give you a phone number for customer service. If it's an internal part (and still under warranty), they'll probably give you the number of a service center in the area. HTH!

  • I am so stupid and know nothing about cameras, but it is a Canon Rebel Kiss EOS or something like that.  My boss's last day is tomorrow and I really need to be able to use this camera that he broke for me :(
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards