Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I suck at these, but what the heck! Poll!

2»

Re: I suck at these, but what the heck! Poll!

• 1) Now that the holidays are over what are you looking forward to? Hm, that is tough, I don't have anything big planned till the summer, so I'll say my long overdue family vacation (with my side) in August!

2) What is the next movie you want to see? Marley & Me, though I refuse to see it in the theater, I don't love crying in public and I'm pretty sure you can't get through that one without crying:)

3) What is your favorite "reality" TV show? Biggest Loser or So You Think You Can Dance, they are the two that I never miss.

4)?Which is the best vacation you've ever had in your life? Another toughie...pre-marriage?I'd have to say my year in Ireland (along with all the trips I took there), post-marriage?hands down its my honeymoon in Jamaica.

5) If you were given complete freedom to start fresh, what profession would you choose, and why??If I had the talent I'd love to be a writer. ?But given my lack of talent I'd say probably either teacher or psychologist since I got my BA in psych. But I love my job so I'm beginning to not completely regret law school:)

6) How old were you when you got your first "real" kiss? (I'm talking full on tongue action here people!) Sad, I was such a goodie goodie that I didn't get a real kiss till I was 17 or 18 (senior year of HS)

7) Do you have any strange pet peeves? the sound of people chewing. ?I know, everyone has to eat, but I hate it when its right in my ear. ?And chewing fingernails about sends me up the wall. ?That and my other weird one is that I think that there totally is elevator?etiquette?and it bugs me when other people don't: it goes older women, then younger women, then older men, then younger men. ?I know, I'm strange

8) Is there anything you do when (you think) no one's looking?? Of course:) ?leaving out the gross ones that we all do....I sing along to the radio in the car and if I'm not stopped at a red light I even dance a little (safely, of course!). ?

Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Fitzfern:

3) What is your favorite "reality" TV show??ANTM

Good call, Fitzfern, I forgot about that one! ?Add ANTM to my list:)?

Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) Now that the holidays are over what are you looking forward to? I signed up for my second half marathon and i am hoping to PR

2) What is the next movie you want to see? either Milk or that Benjamin Button one

3) What is your favorite "reality" TV show? Intervention

4) Which is the best vacation you've ever had in your life? Mexico for my senior trip with me and 6 other people from school.

5) If you were given complete freedom to start fresh, what profession would you choose, and why? something fitness related, I enjoy working out and it brings me happiness, I like to inspire others.

6) How old were you when you got your first "real" kiss? (I'm talking full on tongue action here people!) 13

7) Do you have any strange pet peeves? I hate it when my cupboard doors are left open, even if the kitchen is a mess, I HATE it!

8) Is there anything you do when (you think) no one's looking?? pick my nose or scratch my boob

• 1) Now that the holidays are over what are you looking forward to? Only working one job, destressing. ?

2) What is the next movie you want to see? Bride Wars, Marley & Me

3) What is your favorite "reality" TV show? Top Model, Project Runway, So You ?Think You Can Dance

4)?Which is the best vacation you've ever had in your life? It would be France, Ireland or going to Iceland. ?It was really where I wanted to go. ?

5) If you were given complete freedom to start fresh, what profession would you choose, and why? ?Being a nanny or the childcare field, or even being a teacher. ?

6) How old were you when you got your first "real" kiss? (I'm talking full on tongue action here people!) 15, it was in the back of a school bus --swim team--gotta love it. ?

7) Do you have any strange pet peeves? ?Not really. ?

8) Is there anything you do when (you think) no one's looking?? ?Not really.?

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.