May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

the city

anyone watched it? i saw a couple of episodes today. it was kinda boring. i love whitney but anyone ever feel like she doesn't have that much of a personality?
Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: the city

• I haven't watched it but yeah I've always thought that...I was surprised they gave her a show because she was pretty much drama free. 
  • lol cole... i knew my buddy in tv would answer this!

have you been watching the real housewives of the oc? i like the oc ones better than the others.

Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • She IS boring even when she does have drama. lol DH couldn't believe she got a show either. lol
  • Maryland you can always count on me if its useless reality haha.

Yah I've always loved the OC best however I am beginning to despise Vicki (never really cared for her) but she's crossing the line and Tamra has become the biggest two face.  I can't believe she called out Gretchen like that.  She has no clue how hard it is and he was out of ICU so she was wrong...and it's like listen it's not like she was gone for a whole week they showed her with HER FAMILY for 2 days and she flew his adult kids to be with him.

I read in a magazine that he passed away in September :(

• omg i had no idea he passed away! that's horrible!

i haven't seen the episode you're talking about with tamra and gretchen.

of course my first thought about jeff dying is did gretchen get any money out of him. i'm sure she loved him on some level, but the money had a lot to do with it too.

• well yah.  she even admits that when they first started dating she wasn't phsycially attracted to him but with their "love" she grew to be attracted to him.

I do think she does love him because she seems to really care and was very nervous about learning how to give him shots and stuff but at the same time come on hes 23 years older then you.

The episode was on last night. 

• nope haven't seen it yet. im still behind on the last few episodes of the hills