May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Resolutions Poll

1. What are your thoughts on New Year's Resolutions? Do you like 'em or hate 'em?

2. Do make one every year ?

3. If so, do you keep them?

4. Whether you make them or not, what would you make this year's resolution to be?

Re: Resolutions Poll

• 1. What are your thoughts on New Year's Resolutions? Do you like 'em or hate 'em?  Eh, I'm not a big fan.  If you want to make a change, do it now.  Don't procrastinate and wait until the 1st.

2. Do make one every year ?  Nope.

3. If so, do you keep them?  N/A

4. Whether you make them or not, what would you make this year's resolution to be?  I'd resolve to put more away in savings every paycheck so that when we do buy our first home, we have enough to cover all the expenses that pop up, and still be comfortable.

• 1. What are your thoughts on New Year's Resolutions? Do you like 'em or hate 'em? Impartial

2. Do make one every year ? Most years I have made one

3. If so, do you keep them? only once have I kept it.

4. Whether you make them or not, what would you make this year's resolution to be?  Usually my resolutions are to get organized and/or lose weight.  If I made one this year, it would be probably those two things.

• 1. What are your thoughts on New Year's Resolutions? Do you like 'em or hate 'em?  I've never really thought good or bad of them

2. Do make one every year? No, in fact i don't think i've ever made one

3. If so, do you keep them? N/A

4. Whether you make them or not, what would you make this year's resolution to be? If I did one this year, it would be to start being healthier in general so i could start loosing weight, keep it off, and reduce my risk of health problems that run in our family.

• 1. What are?your thoughts on New Year's Resolutions? Do you like 'em or hate 'em? I like them. I know you can make a change in your life any time, but a new year is like a new slate to me.

2. Do make one every year ? I've tried to make a big one every year for the last few years. I usually have 3-4 a year.

3. If so, do you keep them? Yes and no. 2006 and 2007 I was able to keep. This last year my resolution wasn't possible because funds have been a little tight (wanted to donate $365 to charities throughout the year).?

4. Whether you make them or not, what would you make this year's resolution to be? 1) lose the 10 pounds I've gained since the wedding, 2) donate my hair to Locks of Love again, 3) become "fluent" in sign language?

• 1. What are your thoughts on New Year's Resolutions? Do you like 'em or hate 'em? I'm indifferent. like Jordan said..why procrastinate?

2. Do make one every year ? Nope

3. If so, do you keep them? n/a

4. Whether you make them or not, what would you make this year's resolution to be? the typical lose weight, save money, blah blah blah