D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The breakfast buffet is open!!!

in honor of NYE...i am opening the breakfast buffet bar.

DH and I flew to Bethesda this morning so we went out to breakfast. I had a Belgian waffle, which I have not had in FOREVER!!!!! ( i am so not a HH this week). it was so yummy so I am sharing the breakfast love.

There are mimosa and a bloody mary bar so help yourselves. whatcha want to eat?

Re: The breakfast buffet is open!!!

• ohhhh yummy...the Belgian waffle with Strawberries and whipped cream please!!! Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'll have a bowl of grits with butter and lots of salt. Mmmmmm!
    TTC since Mar. 2010; 6 IUIs 2011 = 2 CPs; BFP (conceived naturally) 12/9/11; m/c 1/7/11
  • image dmuppet7:
    I'll have a bowl of grits with butter and lots of salt. Mmmmmm!

OMG--ditto this 1,000 times!

• image dmuppet7:
    I'll have a bowl of grits with butter and lots of salt. Mmmmmm!

OMG - was walking in to work today and starting drooling at the thought of grits! i freaking love grits.

i'll also take eggs benedict with crab and a bloody mary.

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'll take some scrambled eggs and a really good buttermilk biscuit.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had greek yogurt with homemade granola & a drizzle of honey for bfast this morning.  Super tasty, so maybe that.

BUT...I am a sucker for cheese grits, especially those at B.Smith's

• image eeclem:

i'll also take eggs benedict with crab and a bloody mary. 

me too! (and a side of buttery, salty grits!)

[color=purple]Wife ? 9/18/04<BR>Mommy ? DS - 2006 (C/S) & DD - 2010 (HWBAC)<BR>Wellness Provider ? Birth Doula - Hypnotherapist - HypnoBirthing - Reiki Master/Teacher[/color]<BR><BR><a href=http://naturalbirthfaq.wordpress.com/ target="blank">Natural/Unmedicated Childbirth FAQs</a>
  • I'd like a bacon, egg and cheese croissant with a cappuccino and a side of fresh strawberries. Yum!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ooh, I love waffles!! I'll have a big one and a nice mimosa!!

Grits - yuck!!