North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello!

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great Christmas :-)

We are kind of moved into to our new place.  We still don't have internet and tv won't be setup until Monday.  Oh and you can't walk in the living room or find ANYTHING because everything is still boxed up.

Anywhore.... I'm looking for some suggestions.  Since we are living in a new area I need ideas as to things to do / ways for us to meet other couples out here.  I tried googling it and I keep getting swinger circles.  So far we thought a bowling league.  Does anyone else have any other ideas?  I know a lot of the people I work with, but we want to meet people outside of my work.

Thanks ladies!

Re: Hello!

• Tracy, yall moved to Harrisburg right??? If so, then we should get together for lunch sometime when I am traveling to PA. DH's family lives about an hour and a half outside of Harrisburg. So we drive right through it to get to his family.
    Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • That would be AWESOME! Let me know when!
  • Sure thing...
    Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • Tracy, I wish I could tell you things that worked for us.  Unfortunately, we have only met other families who have totally used us.  I think the bowling league is great idea.  Something else also suggested to me was frequenting a coffee shop that has someone go in and play the guitar.