January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sister wives

Re: Sister wives

• I was obsessed. I found the lifestyle odd but fascinating.
  • I watched it on Netflix and we don't have cable. :( 
  • The new season just started. I feel like they whine a lot this season. How was your day?

• Pretty good. Long just because I didn't have plans. I made one of my favorite desserts thanks to you mentioning it this morning. I am anxious tonight though. How about you?
  • I didn't do much today either. My cramps are killing me today so I just laid around. My bars weren't great. Sad. What did you make?

• It's called blueberry yum yum. My mom used to make it when I was young. It is a yummy pecan crust with cream cheese/ cool whip layer topped with this yummy blueberry cobbler. It's kind of like cheese cake but better.
  • That sounds tasty!  Did a lot of people show on Friday night?

• It was a nice size. I think about 15 of my brides and clients came. About 8 stylists stayed in the beginning and had a product knowledge class. I was happy with the size since it was my first one. 
  • exciting.  So do you own Cashmere? or just work there?

• I always thought my mom made up that dessert but sure enough I found a recipe that is identical online. 

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,176,148177-224201,00.html

• image jjbmstinco:
    exciting.  So do you own Cashmere? or just work there?

I booth rent from cashmere. I am a business from within a business. I begged our owner to bring in this make up line so I feel accountable for making it successful.  

• I love mineral makeup.  I just bare minerals but its so expensive.

• If you ever need anything let me know. I can get Mirabella at cost which is 50% off retail price. Mac 30% off. Items are usually $8-12. 
  • I  have no idea what Mirabella is.  I know MAC but I don't think I have ever been in the store. I was running low on a color. Then I ordered something on Sephora and I did not order bare minerals but when the package arrived there it was with my color.  I should wear make up more.  Maybe it would help me look more adult.

• Make up is over rated. I am a naturalist. I think put in just a bit to bring out features or cover something up is the best way. If you do to much you don't look like yourself. I wear it only because it is kind of like my dress code. On days off I only do mascara.  
  • Generally that's all I do too but I feel prettier when I wear make up.  I wish I cared enough to get up early and look good in the morning. I am sure its hard to be a stylist because you have to look the part even when you don't feel like it.

• Did you ever get your new computer?
  • LOVE the show! I agree there is some whiney-ness going on but I gotta give them credit for finding a way to make it work!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image aleigha85:
    Did you ever get your new computer?

Not yet... I am hoping next week.  I am really excited. I have been using my ipad from work and hate it.

• I watch it too. I like it because it's interesting to see how they make their lifestyle work.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image