Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF and Open Letters Wednesday

Go!

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WTF and Open Letters Wednesday

• Dear Plaster Guys/ Pool company,

If the plaster isn't done correctly this time, you will have me to deal with and I an not as calm as DH.

WTF...coworker.  Our school is close the first 2 weeks of August.  Why do you need to take next week off.  You say you can't wait to relax, but I've seen you work.  You relax most the  day waiting for me to tell you what to do.   

• Dear Will and Kate - Grrr now George is going to be popular!!!!  I'm still keeping it on my short list, since it's my dad's name.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mana8503:
    Dear Will and Kate - Grrr now George is going to be popular!!!!  I'm still keeping it on my short list, since it's my dad's name.

At least it's a prince! Teddy was the son in that stupid 50 Shades of Gray book.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wtf headache. Nothing I do is making it go away and I'm really hoping it isn't a sinus infection. 
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • image amcourt09:

image mana8503:
    Dear Will and Kate - Grrr now George is going to be popular!!!!  I'm still keeping it on my short list, since it's my dad's name.

At least it's a prince! Teddy was the son in that stupid 50 Shades of Gray book.

This is true!  My dad and mom were talking about the royal baby, and Dad goes, I know Jeff and Amanda will name a son after me (I haven't told them it's on my list).  Mom was like NO way... Dad said "If it's good enough for William and Kate, it's good enough for Amanda and Jeff!"  Oh man... I told mom it's on our list and now she's "upset" Sandra isn't...