Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Manic Monday

Weekend highs:

Weekend lows:

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Manic Monday

• Weekend highs: went to the dragstrip and watched my cousins race.  Got to read a good bit, and got a lot done around the house.

Weekend lows: too short and too hot

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Weekend highs: I spent a lot of time with my boys. And we have two people scheduled to look at the condo this week.

Weekend lows: H got laid off again. Another call was made too early. I'm getting so frustrated with this game. It's really upsetting me and I know it's upsetting him. This is really putting a damper on our moving plans as well.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Highs, Had fun at the concert with my mom, aunt and sister. It was was nice to get away for 24 hours. I need to do it more often instead of once every 6 months. My dad also called and offered to send us some cash as an anniversay gift so Greg and I can have a nice night out alone because our first wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. It will help out a lot because I spent more than I anticipated this weekend.

Lows, I was exhausted on Saturday because I hate sleeping in hotel rooms and was up half the night. I napped all day.

Sunday, I finally got everyone ready and over to my grandparents to swim, only for it to start thundering 15 minutes after we got in the pool.

Today, I got woken up by my grandmother to ask of I could watch my THIRTEEN year old cousin while she goes to an appointment today. I don't mind watching her but they always ask me right before they have to leave the house. I'd at least appreciate an hours notice. Not to mention she freaking woke me up to ask. Can anyone tell I am not a happy person in the morning?
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Highs - Sleeping in my own bed again and seeing the kitty!

Low - When we debarked (side note - I always thought it was disembarked) we had to do this express walk off thing because our flight time was so "early."  So we had to get up super early and grab a quick breakfast from the limited buffet instead of being able to sit down in the dining room.  Yeah, we ended up sitting in the airport for 3 hours.  Pretty sure we could have sleep a little longer.

• Highs: A very low key weekend.  We went to the grocery store and DH had to log into work Saturday night, but that was all that had to be done.

Lows: My parents and sister were in Indiana for my cousins' 40th birthday party.  I'm bummed not to see everyone, but we couldnt since DH  had to work and honestly I wasn't up to driving 14 hours.