Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

S/O Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Poll)

A little Friday fun.

I have a slight obsession with this show.  I have seen then entire series several times through and I still cry at the series finale.

If you haven't watched it, get on it.  If you like PNR/UF/Vampire Diaries, you need to watch it yesterday.  If you bought the first season for $1 and still haven't watched it, you know what you are doing this weekend. (I'm looking at you Sassy)

A poll for you time killing pleasure -

Favorite Character:
Spike or Angel:
Favorite Episode:
Scariest Episode:
"Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay:
Favorite Villain:
Drusilla - creepy or annoying:
Favorite Season:

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Wes: 10/8/2012

Re: S/O Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Poll)

• I have only seen a couple of episodes here and there throughout the series.  It is on my list of series to binge watch on Netflix though! 

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Favorite Character: Buffy will always be my favorite
    Spike or Angel: Spike.  Angel's too whiny
    Favorite Episode:  The Gift (Season 5 finale)
    Scariest Episode: Hush Totally creeptastic
    "Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay: Nay
    Favorite Villain: Caleb creeped me the eff out
    Drusilla - creepy or annoying: Annoying
    Favorite Season: Tie between 6 and 7

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Lauren620:
    I have only seen a couple of episodes here and there throughout the series.  It is on my list of series to binge watch on Netflix though! 

It's such a good binge watch!

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:

• Favorite Character: Willow
    Spike or Angel: mmm Spike
    Favorite Episode: the musical - which I was just listening to
    Scariest Episode: the silent episode
    "Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay: Yes yea!
    Favorite Villain: Spike
    Drusilla - creepy or annoying: annoying
    Favorite Season: last season of high school

• Favorite Character: Willow
    Spike or Angel:Spike
    Favorite Episode: The Gift
    Scariest Episode: The Body or Seeing Red
    "Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay: Yay- the show is cheesy enough, a musical episode fits
    Favorite Villain: Angel
    Drusilla - creepy or annoying: creepy
    Favorite Season: Season 2

Duxcaelo's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2011-goodreads shelf)
    Anniversary
  • Favorite Character: Buffy
    Spike or Angel:  toughie... overall, Spike. I always like the bad boys.
    Favorite Episode: Love the one where Willow becomes a witch, or when Buffy is brought back from the dead.
    Scariest Episode: hmmm... I can't remember!!! 
    "Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay: Nay, so annoying.
    Favorite Villain:  Caleb (yes, I had to look up the name to remember it)
    Drusilla - creepy or annoying: Annoying!
    Favorite Season:  The last one! 

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I was a religious Buffy watcher back when it aired but I can't remember anything about the show other than Angel was HOTTTT. 

I need to re-watch this.  

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image SnShne322:

A little Friday fun.

I have a slight obsession with this show.  I have seen then entire series several times through and I still cry at the series finale.

If you haven't watched it, get on it.  If you like PNR/UF/Vampire Diaries, you need to watch it yesterday.  If you bought the first season for $1 and still haven't watched it, you know what you are doing this weekend. (I'm looking at you Sassy)

A poll for you time killing pleasure -

Favorite Character:
    Spike or Angel:
    Favorite Episode:
    Scariest Episode:
    "Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay:
    Favorite Villain:
    Drusilla - creepy or annoying:
    Favorite Season:

Embarrassed 

• I haven't watched the show faithfully since mid-season 6 but I loved the first 5 seasons of this show so much!

Favorite Character: Xander 

Spike or Angel: Angel. Never saw it for the whole Spike/Buffy thing which is why I stopped watching.

Favorite Episode:Loved Hush and the musical episode, but one of my early favorites was the Halloween episode when Buffy became her costume, a 19th century lady.

Scariest Episode: Hush 

"Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay: YAY

Favorite Villain: Anya

Drusilla - creepy or annoying: Annoying. One of the few times I haven't been charmed by a British accent.

Favorite Season: Probably all of the high school years 

• Favorite Character: Xander/Willow/Oz

Spike or Angel: I prefer Spike in general, but Angel and Buffy belong together. 

Favorite Episode: The Wish, Doppelgangland, The Zeppo, Lovers Walk, Band Candy, Becoming...  it's hard to say.

Scariest Episode: Hush, hands down, but the one with the Gnarl demon that's eating Willow's skin because nobody can see her (I want to say season 7, ep 2 or 3)? ewwww

"Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay: Yay :)

Favorite Villain: Faith

Drusilla - creepy or annoying: Very rarely creepy... more quirky.

Favorite Season: emphatically Season 3

• Favorite Character: Tara (probably because I can relate to her the best and my hubby is the Willow to my Tara)

Spike or Angel: Spike
    Favorite Episode:
    Scariest Episode:
    "Once More, With Feeling" - Yay or Nay: YAY!  I have the soundtrack, and I have it memorized.
    Favorite Villain:
    Drusilla - creepy or annoying: creepy
    Favorite Season: Season 8 counts, right?

My Polymind (books, being green, random stuff)