Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Nook Book Sale

• Thanks, Nova!  

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Jen748Jen748 member
    Ancient Membership 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    I looked through the first few pages and then had to close the page. Too much temptation. :)
    Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • Yay! Thank you for the heads up!

BabyFruit Ticker

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Ingrid has read 44 books toward her goal of 100 books.
    hide

• I ended up getting The Elite (Selection #2), Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight, and I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • I think I just bought like six books. I may have lost count. Yikes.

"No longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from." -Jewel

• I ended up buying The Light Between Oceans and The Shining Girls

BabyFruit Ticker

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Ingrid has read 44 books toward her goal of 100 books.
    hide

• Thanks for the heads up! I bought Life After Life and The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

My Blog

my read shelf:
    My read shelf
  • I ended up getting:

The Island by Elin Hilderbrand

Shelter Me by Juliette Fay

Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan

The New Yorkers by Cathleen Schine

All the Summer Girls by Meg Donohue

and

Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery.

Of course, this was on top of the four Nook Books I downloaded the day before. So I think I am set for a while! 

"No longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from." -Jewel

• image PhoenixRising11:

Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan

I really liked this one!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)