Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PNR Discussion

Did we change the discussion date?  Were we supposed to discuss Dark Embers by Tessa Adams yesterday?  Sorry, I haven't been on the board much lately.

my read shelf:
Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: PNR Discussion

• It was supposed to be yesterday. When I mentioned the discussion last week there didn't seem to be anyone else that would be able to discuss. So while I had good intentions to read it anyway, I didn't get it finished by yesterday. :-( 
  • Well, we can move it to a date that works!  I don't think anyone would mind.  I did end up reading it, so whenever you want to chat about it let me know.

Does everyone want to pick another book for next month?  Or should we wait?  I'm ok with whatever works for the majority of us! 

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I think a lot of us had issues with availability with the book.  The Kindle books is $12 and my library doesn't have it.  It sounds lame, but I'm *really* trying not to spend money on books if I can help it.

I think Rev was working on it though. I feel bad. She finally gets her dragon book and a lot of us aren't reading it.

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• image SnShne322:

I think a lot of us had issues with availability with the book.  The Kindle books is $12 and my library doesn't have it.  It sounds lame, but I'm *really* trying not to spend money on books if I can help it.

I think Rev was working on it though. I feel bad. She finally gets her dragon book and a lot of us aren't reading it.

The only reason I had it was because I got it from PBS awhile ago and just never read it. My library doesn't carry it either. ??