Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finally Friday!

Gotta love short weeks! Weekend plans? 

Friday - off today. I have my follow up appt with my doctor at 1430 then I'm going out with my cousin, dinner and a movie. I think we're going to see hangover 3.

Saturday - gym, cleaning, normal weekend stuff. Probably go out to dinner with Jeff. 

Sunday - grocery shopping, laundry, visit parents. 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally Friday!

• It seemed really loonnngg for a short week!!  I'm so happy today is Friday!

Tonight~ My parents are coming to see M and bring dinner!  Win!

Saturday~ Going shopping for patio furniture

Sunday ~ Grocery store and just playing at home. Hopefully the last day of the hot weather too.

• Today nothing much going on. A is spending the night at my grandparents.

Saturday, I have an appointment to get a mani, pedi and facial. We will probably end up going swimming after.

Sunday, no idea. Normal weekend stuff like cleaning.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • s517s517 member
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer

Thank goodness this week is almost over!

Tonight- Clean. My sister and her boyfriend will be coming around 9 for the weekend.

Tomorrow- Celebrating L's 2nd birthday!!! We're only having grandparents and my sister, but it's still enough to have to prepare for. My mom's flight gets in around 1 and she'll be in town until Wednesday morning.

Sunday- My mom and I are going shopping for the creature's bring home from the hospital outfit and a b-day present for me. Hopefully I can relax and let other people watch my kid.

• it did seem like a long week!

Tonight: shopping for a gift for SIL's baby shower

Saturday: workout, pull weeds, play at the pool, wiffle ball tournament at a friends

Sunday: baby shower brunch for SIL, then hopefully the pool!

• ditdot4ditdot4 member
    First Anniversary

Friday- Playdate this morning and relaxing in the air conditioning. I will probably continue to pack and clean as well.

Saturday- Trying to decide if I want to take C to Newark Day or not...  If not we will probably just hang out at home.

Sunday- Nothing planned yet. 

This is our last weekend in DE :)  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tonight - hanging out with the hubs after running errands buying Birthday gifts for family members

Saturday - my lil brother's 30th Birthday party down at the Chesapeake

Sunday - getting some sun before coming home to do normal Sunday night stuff getting ready for Monday 

Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • image uderin02:

Tonight - hanging out with the hubs after running errands buying Birthday gifts for family members

Sunday - getting some sun before coming home to do normal Sunday night stuff getting ready for Monday 

Your moms place is in the next neighborhood to my parents place.

• image Mrs.Skiz:
    image uderin02:

Tonight - hanging out with the hubs after running errands buying Birthday gifts for family members

Your moms place is in the next neighborhood to my parents place.

Oh really? Which one are your parents in?  I love it down there.
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg