Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

gtg

It's been a few months since this idea was tossed out there again. What do we think about attempting a summer gtg, maybe Morgan's Pier or something?

Re: gtg

• I'm in if I'm around on the chosen date! I wouldn't mind going down there after work today. When I ran out to grab lunch, I didn't want to return to work after. It just feels like a day where you need to be sitting by water!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I haven't left the office today for that exact reason! I was thinking maybe a Sunday afternoon. Most folks are back from weekend trips to the shore or those staying local are dying to squeeze something in before Monday :)

• SJU1982SJU1982 member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper

Morgan's Pier on a Sunday sounds wonderful! 

I could also make it after work once the schools are out as the traffic will be less (so long as it's not a Friday = shore traffic).

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Charlene Piacentini Carey's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

• My Sundays in June are free, after that I am shore bound and MP sounds awesome
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • June 23rd or 30th (both Sundays) work for me.

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The 9th or the 30th would work for me.

• Sounds fun, but I am at the shore basically every week end from this week end through September.  And, my butt stays planted on the beach late on Sundays and gets dragged back to PA bright and early on Monday mornings.  Have fun!
  • I'm in for any Sunday in June, except the 2nd and 9th.
  • That sounds like a lot of fun, I would totally be down for a Sunday! I haven't been to Morgan's Pier but would love to go! 

<Image and video hosting by TinyPic>
  • mzovocemzovoce member
    Ancient Membership 10000 Comments Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sundays are good for me, except the 30th, I'll be in the hospital 
    <p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm wide open. I'm on ML from my summer gig so I have my weekends free for a while. One of the Sundays is Father's Day, so obviously that's out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SJU1982SJU1982 member

As of right now, I'm free all month.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Charlene Piacentini Carey's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

• I'd love to! Sundays are best for me! Except the 9th and the 16th (fathers day) 
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• SJU1982SJU1982 member
    Casually scanning through these posts, Sunday 6/30 looks like it works for the most people.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• 30th works for me!
    image Ridin dirty
  • Can we call it for 6/30?!?! What time works best? I think it would also be smart to set a rain location just in case the weather isn't nice. MP in bad weather isn't my idea of a fun time for a GTG.