Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

someone stop me

from just being a lazy slob and stopping at Panera to get mac and cheese for dinner.  Because that's so what I want to do right now.

Re: someone stop me

• Panera has mac and cheese???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Crack. It is crack.  So good.

• oh it is so yummo
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • image jessica0602:

Crack. It is crack.  So good.

I'm an addict. It's unbelievable. 

• So Panera is not local for me but on a recent shopping trip in NJ, I had gotten Anna some for her lunch not knowing of it's crack-like status. I actually ordered another side of it because I "tasted" too much of hers and was afraid she didn't eat enough
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Yeah so I'm going to go ahead and make mac and cheese for dinner tonight.  I was going to make grilled cheese and tomato soup but I'm just feeling the mac today.

And Kel no local Panera is depressing!

• No PANERA! I don't think I could live haha...as an admissions counselor always on the road, we joke that it is our life line!
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • During my 1st tri - I LIVED on Panera!  I was on the road a lot for work and I'd plan my sales calls around where there was a panera.  I got my husband hooked too, so anytime we're in Jersey we end up there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • No local Panera would probably cause me to slit my wrists. Thankfully there is one probably a 1/2 mile from our house. Yum. All of it. 
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I love that place but i swear their prices have gotten ridiculous. They used to do the you pick two for like $7 or $8 now they nickel and dime you with their 'signature' choices crap. I end up dropping like $12 for a bowl of broc and ched, 1/2 a sandwich or Mac and cheese and a drink. It's good but it's become way over priced.