Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful the tests show I'm otherwise healthy.

I'm also thankful H had last night off.  He's been working 6 days a week because they have been short drivers.  He needed a break.

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful that if the weather clears up later today, M will be able to go on his first official boat ride. I'm also thankful that A's school is slowly easing me in to having to entertain two kids all summer by only have 4 day school weeks the last three weeks of school.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • image mana8503:

I am thankful the tests show I'm otherwise healthy.

YAY!! This is great news.

I'm thankful that H made me take a nap yesterday after work. I've been feeling really overwhelmed.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm thankful that our pool is almost finished.  I'm so tired if dealing with incompetent people. Do your job!!! (guess this could of been more of a WTF) 

I'm also thankful that I didn't have to deal with the traffic in route1 & 13 this morning.  What a mess!!

• s517s517 member
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    I am thankful that my GD doesn't seem to really be anything. I had what would normally eat for dinner, and a piece of chocolate cake last night for dinner and my sugar was well below the limit.

• ditdot4ditdot4 member
    First Anniversary

image queensteph17:
    I am thankful that my GD doesn't seem to really be anything. I had what would normally eat for dinner, and a piece of chocolate cake last night for dinner and my sugar was well below the limit.

That's great! Hopefully you are just taking precautionary measures.

I am thankful for all the help my family has been giving me lately. Between school finals, projects, C's birthday party, and moving I need all the help I can get!  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image klm42404:

I'm thankful that our pool is almost finished.  I'm so tired if dealing with incompetent people. Do your job!!! (guess this could of been more of a WTF) 

I'm also thankful that I didn't have to deal with the traffic in route1 & 13 this morning.  What a mess!!

your pool still isn't finished?! who was building it sylvan?

• image amccul20:
    image klm42404:

I'm thankful that our pool is almost finished.  I'm so tired if dealing with incompetent people. Do your job!!! (guess this could of been more of a WTF) 

Yeah, but it's the landscaper that was holding us up. He needed to redo poly sand on the patio, do some topsoil, etc.  We didn't want that stuff in the pool so we waited.  Should be finished by next weekend though.

• image klm42404:
    image amccul20:
    image klm42404:

Yeah, but it's the landscaper that was holding us up. He needed to redo poly sand on the patio, do some topsoil, etc.  We didn't want that stuff in the pool so we waited.  Should be finished by next weekend though.

oh good! My husbands company will probably fill the pool with water unless you filled it w your hose! 

• image amccul20:
    image klm42404:
    image amccul20:
    image klm42404:

oh good! My husbands company will probably fill the pool with water unless you filled it w your hose! 

DH wants to use the hose...

• mrsskizmrsskiz member
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Love Its Name Dropper
    image klm42404:
    image amccul20:
    image klm42404:
    image amccul20:
    image klm42404:

DH wants to use the hose...

you might not be swimming until Labor Day.......