January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Work drama

sucks...

I have lost friends in the past because they say I am too "couseling" when I walk with them.  Then today I was told we can't be friends because I might be a spy for the principalHuh?

Yep, I have been crying all day. at work.  Lovely. No friends.  The ones I can talk to don't know what to say and just stare at me.

Sigh

Thanks for reading my vent.

Re: Work drama

• I am so sorry. It's their loss, really it is. I'm sure you're not a spy. That's so silly. Hugs to you!

If it makes you feel better I only had 2 friends come to my baby shower. The other 7 friends that I invited seemed as if they could care less about attending. I hate losing friends.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I'm so sorry, Jen. That really sucks because you are a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend. *hugs*
  • I am so sorry.

Honestly, if that is the way they feel, then you really didn't want to be friends anyway. I hope that you will see your true friends soon. 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That is some crazy drama.  I'm sorry for their crappy attitudes.  They don't know what they are missing.  *hugs*
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker