January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Week 29... so glad today is the last day!

I've been asked throughout my entire prenancy: "Are you having morning sickness?", "Is it an easy pregnancy?', etc. Up until this week my answer has been "No, morning sickness. Yes, easy pregnancy". Week 29 changed all that. I had the OB triage scare on Sunday and got shots for pain and then prescribed painkillers. Tuesday was a follow-up appointment to that, they finally did an ultrasound to look for the fibroid. Wednesday I has some blood in my mucous (sorry if its TMI). I went in yesterday to get that checked out. Everything was fine, I was just still irritated from the exam on Sunday. Oh, and they did another ultrasound. I've been out of work all week. Tomorrow is the start of Week 30 and I can't wait! Hoping for a better week than week 29. How are the other mommies to be doing?

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: Week 29... so glad today is the last day!

• Oh no! That doesn't sound like a fun week at all. I really hope your week 30 and beyond are nothing like this past week.

I'm doing well. I'm 35 weeks tomorrow and just feeling very uncomfortable. I'm still working everyday (subbing) and it's hard. I feel like I can't walk around the classroom like I used to. I am also very tired even though I sleep 10 hours a night. However, it's not 10 solid hours since I have to get up to use the bathroom every 3 hours or so. I really can't wait until this is over and my little girl is here.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Yikes! Glad both you and Abby are safe and healthy. Hopefully you won't have any more pain or scares.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker