January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]knot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Interview Tomorrow!

I finally got my act together and applied to pharmacy school this semester. I have an interview tomorrow morning which I'm really dreading. Everyone keeps telling me not to worry and that they already like what they've seen on the application and they just want to see how I am as a person. My brain agrees with that but I still can't help but worry. Any positive thoughts, vibes, etc. would be much appreciated!

ETA: If you have any interview tips/suggestions, please feel free to share! 

Re: Interview Tomorrow!

• Oodles of goods thoughts and positive vibes coming your way! I really don't have any interview tips (having only applied for one job and that's the one I'm at lol) but just relax and be yourself!

And congrats on applying to pharmacy school! Mayb

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• First, It is great to hear from you!!! I am glad that you have an interview tomorrow. It seems like an amazing opportunity. I don't have any interview skills or tips because I am pretty much in the same boat as Amber: 1 interview, 1 job.

But I d

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Don't be afraid to mention your strengths, but add how you're always eager to learn more :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• And congrats!!!! You're going to do great!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Congrats! I'm sure you'll do great! Just remember to smile a lot and talk about how determined you are to complete your goals! Knock em' dead!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • YAY!  Appear confident!  You will do great!

Keep us updated.

• Thanks everyone! I think the interview went really well. Everyone was really friendly and made me feel at ease there. The school seems very supportive of its students, so I hope I get in. They said I should hear by Thursday at the latest. I'll keep you al
  • I'm glad to hear it went well! I hope you get in!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image