January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

She's ALMOST here (cousin's baby girl)

Our cousin went to the hospital yesterday around 3pm only to be sent home because while she was having contractions, they were still too far apart and she was not dilated enough. Fast forward to 11pm... We got a call from DH's mom telling us they were taking Alvie back to the hospital. His mom wanted to know if she could go and went after DH said it would be fine. I just called her and she said Alvie recieved an epidural and is now 7 cm dilated. It is ALMOST time. I wish DH and I could be there with them, but we have school and DH is giving the FCAT, so I am sure our principal will not let us leave. I may still ask anyway. Maybe we could leave around noon? If not, we'll go see them after work. Our baby cousin should be here by the end of the day!!!

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: She's ALMOST here (cousin's baby girl)

• How exciting! I hope she has a great labor and I hope her baby girl is very healthy! That's wonderful that your girls will be only a few months apart in age!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • That is so wonderful! T&P for happiness and health!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That's awesome news! = ) 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Molly Rose is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was born almost 2 hrs ago at 6 lbs 6oz. I can't wait to go in to see her. My MIL told me our cousins want time alone with Molly so not even the new 1st time grandparents are allowed in right now. They've only seen pict

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Awh, that's great! I love the name Molly. I would have considered it but my neice's name is Holly. She is a tiny baby! I hope you get to see her soon!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image