January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Exciting times in my life

is when I get a free 5 days of VIP membership on fertilityfriend.com. LOL pathetic I know.

Share yours...

Re: Exciting times in my life

• Latley I've been really craving ice cream, so exciting times in my life is when DH and I go out for ice cream! lol.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • When there is a new How I Met Your Mother on. Although a friend and I have been joking that we are living vicariously through my BILs new high school relationship.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• When Netflix adds new episodes of my favorite shows or movies/TV shows I haven't seen in awhile. I was way too excited when they added The Powderpuff Girls. I am such a kid at heart. 

Being able to throw a couple extra bucks here and there i

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:
    Being able to throw a couple extra bucks here and there into our Disney jar! We have a change jar that
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ...yeah we mostly swipe our debit/credit cards for everything. But occasionally, we'll find extra cash left in the laundry room, win a bit on a scratch off ticket etc. Our big one is bringing back cans and getting the ten cent deposit on each one. We drin

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15