Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Religion Relationship

Hi,

My name is Andrew vast. I am here want to discuss about religion relationship with god. As i am a christian, i visit the site Christ Fellowship  where i see the holy scriptures old and new testaments. Yes, ofcourse i go to church also as a bible teaching church where i see the huge support for christianity. As are baptist church tampa, really looking nice when i go there.

Re: Religion Relationship

• What the what?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You guys again? Give it a rest already...you're not doing your church much good here.

Reported. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Go ** yourself and your God too. 
  • image vast00:

Hi,

My name is Andrew vast. I am here want to discuss about religion relationship with god. As i am a christian, i visit the site Christ Fellowship  where i see the holy scriptures old and new testaments. Yes, ofcourse i go to church also as a bible teaching church where i see the huge support for christianity. As are baptist church tampa, really looking nice when i go there.

First of all i think you ought to go back to first grade and learn the proper usage of what is a proper noun and what is not.

Second of all, you are soliciting. Reported.  This is probably another cheap Chinese spambot at work, judging from the lousy English alone.

I'm more than willing to start validating people's ideas when they start having ideas worth validating
  • Hi Andrew vast,

This crazy post no understand what saying church Tampa florida read Bible as are you?