Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Manic Monday

Sure is a manic Monday today!  Nothing like putting the jeep in 4WD to get to work. 

Weekend highs:  Getting new bras for 40% off!  WOOHOO.  Finishing my book!  My nephew got a new job with benefits and 401k.

Weekend lows: UNC losing to Kansas, again.

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Manic Monday

• Low - I caught a stomach bug and have been getting sick since Saturday night. I've lost 5 lbs from this bug....

High - Going to dinner with friends on Friday night 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image amcourt09:

Low - I caught a stomach bug and have been getting sick since Saturday night. I've lost 5 lbs from this bug....

H

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mana8503:
    image amcourt09:<

• High- My goddaughters party was a total sucess. Her mom made this amazing castle cake and it was a total hit. I got to make really cute tutus for all the little girls. We had  great time

Lows- The drive down and back sucks and my goddaughter

• Amanda - OH NO!  I hope everyone feels better!  I know a few people with the stomach bug, it doesn't sound good AT ALL.

Jill - that cake was amazing!  (I FB stalk haha)

• I just Facebook stalked the cake too! It was so awesome. People amaze me with their talent.

• It still feels like the weekend to us because H has off from work today. He had a dentist appointment today and a doc followup visit but the dentist canceled due to snow. The roads arent even coated. 

High- Annabelle's Easter basket gifts ca

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • image Olalala157:

It still feels like the weekend to us because H has off from work today. He had a dentist appointment today and a doc