January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

We need an update Michelle!

Michelle,

I know you are super busy with your adroable new baby but we need an update! How is life as a new mom? How is little Lily? Is it all very overwhelming or are you breezing through it all? Also, did your mom make it for delivery day?

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: We need an update Michelle!

• I second this! Hope all is well and to hear from you soon! 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Sorry for being MIA. I kept meaning to log in and update. Life is definitely different. Lily has her days and nights mixed up so she's awake a lot at night and sleeps like a log during the day. 

My mom did come visit when Lily was born. My i

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you so much for the update. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and that you had a smooth delivery.  I hope she begins sleeping in her crib soon. That must be very stressful. Have you tried a bassionet? I am hoping my little girl

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • That is great that delivery went so smoothly! I'm very happy you got the epi too it is just not worth it to be in that kind of pain on pitocin. Contractions are fast and strong. 

I know it is tough not getting to sleep and with hormone

• Thanks for the tips. I actually just moved our clock from our bathroom into her room because I've heard the ticking sound is similar to a heartbeat. We bought some SwaddleMe's from target because I couldn't get the blanket swaddle down. She likes them

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am glad it all went well! I can't really give you any advice on the baby, because I know nothing. But baby Wilwy does sound cute!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'm glad everything went well/is going well for the most part. Hang in there! 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15