January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Back from Puerto Rico, Recap of Vacation

We arrived back home yesterday from our "babymoon" vacation to Puerto Rico. It was a fabulous trip and I'm so glad we were able to go!

Thursday- We went to a beach town called Rincon. It was 30 minutes away from DH's cousin's house where we were staying. We ate brunch at a bed and breakfast on top of a mountain. It overlooked the ocean. It was so good. Then we drove down to a resort called the Rincon Beach Resort. We walked right through onto the beach and no one asked us if we were staying at the resort. We even used their pool. We are planning on going back next year and staying there. http://www.rinconbeach.com/

Friday- DH's cousin invited us to the school she teaches at. It was "English Week". We got really lost and ended up going 40 minutes out of our way. I was mad. When we finally arrived we met her first graders and read stories to them. It was great. The school was so different from all the schools in the states. It was neat to see. After the school we went back to Rincon. We looked for a bbq place that we wanted to eat at. We got lost and when we finally found it, they were only serving breakfast; what a bummer! We drove around again till we found another place to eat. After lunch, DH rented a bodyboard and fins and went bodyboarding. He had a great time. Then we found another beach and went swimming. That evening we had a really nice dinner.

Saturday- We went to a beach near DH's cousin's house. It was really nice. His cousin and her daughter met us there. We had lunch and drank straight from coconuts. We had a bbq back at the house for dinner. It was great.

Sunday- Our last day....we drove an hour to a city called Cabo Rojo. We went to a lighthouse because I love lighthouses. The walk up to the lighthouse was quite a hike. I give myself a lot of credit doing it 7 months pregnant! The lighthouse itself was closed but the view from around the lighthouse was amazing. It overlooked a beach and we ended up going there for a few hours. We ate lunch at a resort up the road and it was delicious with an awesome view. After returning, I had a terrible headache and a really bad sunburn. I was in pain. After my nap we went with DH's cousin and her boyfriend to a great little cafe for dinner. We left for the airport at 12am and our flight left at 1:40am.

I will post pictures later. It was such a nice, relaxing trip. It was just want we needed before the arrival of the baby.  

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: Back from Puerto Rico, Recap of Vacation

• Sounds amazing and relaxing Tara! I'm so glad you and DH had a great time! Love hearing about the sun and beaches. (As I look out my window there's three inches of snow. And right when I thought it was all going away...)  

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Sounds like a great time! Welcome back to the cold.

Did you get to go in the ocean? What did you think? 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:

Did you get to go in the ocean? What did you think? 

Oh yes, I swam in the oc

• Aww I'm glad you have fun! And only 2 months left until baby gets here? Time flies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image Jean9ds:
    Aww I'm glad you have fun! And only 2 months left until baby gets here? Time flies
    Yup, a little more

• Welcome back.

• image jjbmstinco:
    Welcome back.

Thanks! 

• I saw some pics on fb and it looked beautiful
  • image aleigha85:
    I saw some pics on fb and it looked beautiful

It really was beautiful! Even though I am 7 mo