Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Book Club update

When are we finished?  End of March?

I finished listening to The Rogue - Joe Ginniss (genre I don't normal read).  AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!  When writing about a person there has to be at least 1 redeeming quality they have, AT LEAST 1!  Pretty sure if I took this at face value I would think Sarah Palin was the spawn of satan...

70% done Shadow of Night - Deborah Harkness (2012 Goodreads winner).  I started to get more interested in it... but I'm still overall blah about it. 

Non-book club books:

Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E Smith.  Really cute so far! I can't wait to be done SoD so I can read this more.

Listening to Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia.  I like it, but I don't like sound effects in audiobooks.

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Book Club update

• Not part of book club but I've been on a roll with books in general. 

Finished Gone Girl. It was really good, is there a sequel? I wish there was more, I thought it kind of left you hanging.  

Finished listenin

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • I am finally reading my last book for book club, Middlesex. its OK...I think I need to get farther into it, its an odd story.

and I have piles of other books just waiting to be read:)

• I suck at book club! I did not read one single book this time. Argh..
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image amcourt09:
    I suck at book club! I did not read one single book this time. Argh..

You have a very cute and

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, I think end of March we are done.  I move some books around so now I only have 2 left but I didn't actually read any new books :)
  • I've done horrible!  Will there be another book challenge starting in April?  I'd definitely like another attempt to not suck at it!  I'm still working on She's Come Undone which I really like, but haven't had time to read.  We watch t
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • image uderin02:
    I've done horrible!  Will there be another book challenge starting in April?  I'd definitely like another atte

• image mana8503:

image uderin02:</strong
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • I'm all for having a season off.

DS1 is starting t-ball soon (tonight, actually, I hope) and with practice & games, I don't know when I'll ever get to read. I'm still reading Unravel Me. It's making me crazy. Not to mention I've been l