January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]m.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Once Upon a Time...

So how did everyone meet the loves of your lives? I'm curious by all the love stories out there :p
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Once Upon a Time...

• Be warned! LOL. This is a pretty long story haha.  

I first met T when I was eight years old. We were in the same second grade class. I don't remember much, but I do remember him being pretty much my best friend. We would share snacks and si

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• I met DH on eharmony. I had just rejoined after not being and he was the first person that I was somewhat interested in talking too. We agreed to meet up for lunch when I was on my way out of town for a week long solo vacation. Lunch went great an

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• DH and I met on Plenty of Fish. I found him on my 30th birthday. I noticed that his headline said, "North Carolina back to the Jersey Shore." Since I had lived in NC and moved back to NJ, this caught my attention. I clicked on his profile and loved eve

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I had just gotten a promotion, so some friends took me to a house party to celebrate.  I got REALLY drunk, and hit on him.  2 days later, he sent me flowers and the card said "say yes" with no name.  We had been texting and fb talking an

• I met DH in at the daycare I worked at in FL. I was actually engaged to someone else at the time. I had no idea DH liked me and thats the way he wanted it, he didn't want me to leave my then fiance for him because he wouldn't be able to trust me if I d

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Aww, I love all the stories!

I met Jared about 6 years ago. I was visiting the junior college to sit in with the band and first Jared. He plays trumpet and I play Saxophone. We instantly hit it off... as friends haha. Of course, the

• I had just moved to Seattle. I was lost in the city and of coarse this was before I owned a smart phone. I needed a drink. I had lunch and a cocktail by myself at a restaurant, because I was dining alone my server forgot about me. I had my card on the

• image aleigha85:

I had just moved to Seattle. I was lost in the city and of coarse this was before I owned a smart phone. I needed a dri

• I completely forgot to do this yesterday. Lord knows I had the time to too. It must have gotten closed for some reason. Well here it is...

I don't remember the first time I saw him. I vaguely remember him all the way through middle school. We wen

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker