January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Friday!

What are your weekend plans? Anything fun?

I am working tomorrow until 1 and then I scheduled a 3D ultrasound for 2:45. I am totally excited yet super nervous about this! I just hope baby will still be a boy because I dont have it in me to go back to purple LOL. Afterwards we are going to my mom's house to pack some stuff up.

Sunday is house cleaning day, we are having my mom, grandma, and 2 friends over for a St. Paddy's dinner.

Monday I have to get my glucose test done (the order wasn't in when I went on Wednesday, grr) and then I have to take my om to her appointment.

Things are slowly getting back to normal!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
Daisypath - (30fE)

Re: Happy Friday!

• Today: Just chilling at home. Gotta finish a bit of laundry. Worked four hours early this morning. It was nice to have a short shift for once. 

Tomorrow: Working 2-12am. Bleckkkkk.  

Sunday: church and then working 3-11. I plan on

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• 3D ultra sounds are so cool! It's nice to see the cute little face. 

I just picked up DH from the airport. Glad he's home but I'm already back to work. I have a styled photo shoot tomorrow. It's theme is boho chic and we are trying to be pub

• We got to see a 3D ultrasound of Abigail without paying for it! YAY! We asked the tech to turn it on and they told us it would be $25 per picture we printed. They had to turn the 3D video on to capture the pictures, so we got to see her move in 3D. The

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Lily was born today! So it's been a busy day. I'll post pictures once we get home but I do have one up on Facebook. 

We'll be in the hospital tomorrow and will probably go home Sunday. We could go home tomorrow but they usually keep first ti

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image shellmaneth:

Lily was born today! So it's been a busy day. I'll post pictures once we get home but I do have one up on Facebook.&n

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• CONGRATS Michelle!

Not too much here for the weekend!

• image shellmaneth:

Lily was born today! So it's been a busy day. I'll post pictures once we get home but I do have one up on Facebook

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Pretty boring weekend here, especially since you consider that Lily was born.

Friday- went to see the musical of the high school I work at-  West side story. It was really good. The girl that played Maria could be on broadway. 

S

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker