January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Pi Day!

Today is 3/14 and is known as Pi Day.  I'm not a huge math nerd, but I guess just enough of a nerd to know this fact.  I think I know this more because it's an excuse to make pies and bake.  LOL. 

I was hoping Lily would make her arrival today.  It would be a neat day to have a birthday.  But looks like it's going to be tomorrow or Saturday.  Unless I randomly go into labor before 5:00pm tonight which is when we are checking into the hospital for my induction.  I'm super excited and super nervous!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Pi Day!

• I was just thinking that it would be awesome if she was born today. But even if you went into labor this very minute, she still probably won't be born until tomorrow.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Yeah, not unless I have a really fast labor.  Considering how late she is, I'm doubting the fast labor part.  But I'm going to hope I'm wrong.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you are wrong too. Or you are like people in Js family, who barely make it to the hospital, especially on the second children.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'll be thinking fo you guys today and tomorrow Michelle! I hope you have a smooth, uncomplicated delivery and a healthy, happy baby Lily!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• can't wait to hear exciting news! = ) 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Lots of luck to you Michelle! I can't wait to see pictures of your new bundle of joy!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image