January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's going to be a LONG day

It's 7:30 am and I am subbing. The school where I am at has an early dismissal, so I get done at 12:30. When I get back I have errands to run and final packing to do. We are leaving as soon as DH gets home from work at 3. We will drive an hour up north to his parents house where his mom will drive us an hour to the airport. Then we will board our flight at 8pm and arrive in Puerto Rico at 12:30AM (It will be 1:30 am here because they don't do day light savings). I was in bed last night by 8:45 so this is going to be hard for me. I just hope I can sleep on the plane. Usually I can, but with me being 7 months pregnant I wonder how comfortable I'll be.

Anyhow, I'm super excited about our vacation and the time away. It'll be fun and relaxing. Oh and on Friday DH and I are visiting the school where his cousin teaches at. We'll be reading books to children beccause it's "English Week". I'm looking forward to that. I am also excited about just being able to relax on the beach. I've been stessed lately so this is just what I need.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: It's going to be a LONG day

• That sounds like a long day! I am sure you will be fine though! Enjoy the trip/ babymoon!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    That sounds like a long day! I am sure you will be fine though! Enjoy the trip/ babymoon!
    </P

• How exciting!!! I know you'll have an awesome babymoon.  I'm so jealous of your beach time.  Enjoy every second.  And that does sound like a long day.  Maybe if you get done with your errands early enough you could squeeze in a nap bef
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image shellmaneth:
    How exciting!!! I know you'll have an awesome babymoon.  I'm so jealous of your beach time.  Enjoy every secon

• My MIL said that one of the most interesting things that she ever felt was being in the ocean and having the baby float. So take advantage! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    My MIL said that one of the most interesting things that she ever felt was being in the ocean and having the baby fl

• Oooo! I can't wait to see pictures from your baby moon! You're going to have so much fun
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker