January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Waiting... on rental approval

I'm trying to wait patiently for the realtor to call me back about the house we filled out the rental application for. I made sure we dropped it off while we were still in town on Sunday before we went home. I called Monday to confirm they had it and she told me she would call me Tuesday to let me know if we were approved. She never called me so I called her. In the morning she told me she had not been to the office yet because of so many people moving and that she would call me at the end of the day. By 4pm I hadn't heard anything so I called her, she hadn't made it to the office. She told me she would call me this morning (which I guess it technically still is) but nothing yet. I am trying to be patient. I will wait until after school to call her. I just want to know for sure without a doubt that we will be moving into the house. We are ready to give her the security deposit as soon as they say we're approved. DH says to keep on her because they move slowly in his hometown and need reminders. I just don't want to upset her. Waiting stinks.....

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: Waiting... on rental approval

• I hope you get approved. I'll say a little prayer for you.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Wishing you good luck!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• YAY!!!!!!!!! We got it!!! It's OFFICIAL!!! She didn't call me by the time school let out, so I called her. We are going to drop off the security deposit this weekend. Our tenative move-in date is April 12th, assuming the owner can get the carpet torn up and replaced in the 12 days between the last renter moving out and us moving in. I really hope it is the 12th because DH teaches an FCAT grade (the state test) and they will be testing April 15-26. Once FCAT starts the principal will not let him miss school during that time. I started packing Monday night and brought more boxes home today. This month is going to go by so FAST!!

• image MeganNN12:
    YAY!!!!!!!!! We got it!!! It's OFFICIAL!!! She didn't call me by the time school let out, so I called her. We are going to drop off the security deposit this weekend. Our tenative move-in date is April 12th, assuming the owner can get the carpet torn up and replaced in the 12 days between the last renter moving out and us moving in. I really hope it is the 12th because DH teaches an FCAT grade (the state test) and they will be testing April 15-26. Once FCAT starts the principal will not let him miss school during that time. I started packing Monday night and brought more boxes home today. This month is going to go by so FAST!!

AHH! That's so exciting! I'm jealous excited for you :) This will be such happy packing time! I can't wait to see pictures! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Yay! I am so happy for you. This has truly been a great year for you and dh with teaching jobs, the baby on the way, and now a new house! Congrats!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Thanks guys!!! I can't believe the house we are moving to is going to be the house where we begin to raise our daughter. It is such a GREAT feeling!!!

• YAY!!! Congrats! I hope that you can move in by the 12th!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That is so exciting!!!!  I hope they have the carpet replaced by the 12. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker