January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Interview on Friday

I have an interview on Friday for an after school tutoring position. It's at one of the schools that I sub at. I enjoy working in this particular school, so I'm happy it's there. It will be great if get hired because it's $29 an hour. Plus, it will get my foot in the door at this school.  I just hope the program doesn't go all the way until the end of the year becuse I'll only be able to work until mid-May and that might hurt my chances of getting hired.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: Interview on Friday

• Ooo! That sounds fantastic! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Sounds awesome! Good luck Tara! I'm sure you'll do great! 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Wishing you lots of good luck!  I hope you get it.  That would be awesome.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image TaraW1979:
    I have an interview on Friday for an after school tutoring position. It's at one of the schools that I sub at. I enjoy working in this particular school, so I'm happy it's there. It will be great if get hired because it's $29 an hour. Plus, it will get my foot in the door at this school.  I just hope the program doesn't go all the way until the end of the year becuse I'll only be able to work until mid-May and that might hurt my chances of getting hired.

When are you due again? I can't figure it out! LOL!!!

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Thanks everyone.

Megan, I'm due June 1.

• image TaraW1979:

Thanks everyone.

Megan, I'm due June 1.

I thought you were due a month before me...

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• In my home school you would only have to go a week, but I know that in NJ, school goes so much longer that you would almost be missing a month! I do hope you get it! I know you can!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    In my home school you would only have to go a week, but I know that in NJ, school goes so much longer that you would almost be missing a month! I do hope you get it! I know you can!

Thanks! Yes, school gets done here on June 26. There was a mold issue in the school at the start of the school year that delayed opening by 7 days, also Hurricane Sandy caused us to lose 2 days.