January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I am around

all day.  I have no intention to even get dressed today. Let's chat!

Re: I am around

• Well, the realtor who was supposed to show us the first house to rent didn't show up. When I called her she told me she was there at 10:30am. I clearly set the appt for 1pm because DH sleeps in late on the weekend. When she asked if I wanted to reschedule I said "We'll see. We're looking at another place." DH loved that I told her that. We see the next place in 20 mins. Hopefully she shows up.

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Good luck with the house hunting Megan!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I'm here for a bit. I should be working on homework, but I'm feeling lazy.
  • image Cony&Ben:
    I'm here for a bit. I should be working on homework, but I'm feeling lazy.

I have way too much laundry to put away, but I too don't feel like doing anything.

• The 2nd house was AMAZING!!!!! We are dropping off the rental application on the way out of town today and we should know no later than Wednesday if we got it. The realtor told us she is sure we will get it though since we meet the income requirements etc. I can't wait to take pictures. The nursery is small, but right across a small hallway from us. We are going to move in April 19th. The owner is most likely going to put brand new carpet in before we move in. YAY!!!!

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• image MeganNN12:
    The 2nd house was AMAZING!!!!! We are dropping off the rental application on the way out of town today and we should know no later than Wednesday if we got it. The realtor told us she is sure we will get it though since we meet the income requirements etc. I can't wait to take pictures. The nursery is small, but right across a small hallway from us. We are going to move in April 19th. The owner is most likely going to put brand new carpet in before we move in. YAY!!!!

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Woohoo! That's super exciting!
  • I JUST got dressed, in lounge clothes. Jared and I have a dinner date later, so I guess I'll have to get more dressed. Darn. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image MeganNN12:
    The 2nd house was AMAZING!!!!! We are dropping off the rental application on the way out of town today and we should know no later than Wednesday if we got it. The realtor told us she is sure we will get it though since we meet the income requirements etc. I can't wait to take pictures. The nursery is small, but right across a small hallway from us. We are going to move in April 19th. The owner is most likely going to put brand new carpet in before we move in. YAY!!!!

That IS so exciting! So happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!! 

• image Jean9ds:
    I JUST got dressed, in lounge clothes. Jared and I have a dinner date later, so I guess I'll have to get more dressed. Darn. 

LOL I told myself I wasn't going to get dressed today.  But then I got bored and went grocery shopping.   Where are you going to dinner?

• image jjbmstinco:
    image Jean9ds:
    I JUST got dressed, in lounge clothes. Jared and I have a dinner date later, so I guess I'll have to get more dressed. Darn. 

LOL I told myself I wasn't going to get dressed today.  But then I got bored and went grocery shopping.   Where are you going to dinner?

Just a friends house. Haven't seen them for several months, and they got a new apartment and a new dog. They're cooking for us :) Free food and no prep! yay!

• image Jean9ds:
    image jjbmstinco:
    image Jean9ds:

Just a friends house. Haven't seen them for several months, and they got a new apartment and a new dog. They're cooking for us :) Free food and no prep! yay!

HAVE FUN!

• image jjbmstinco:
    image Jean9ds:
    image jjbmstinco:
    image Jean9ds:

HAVE FUN!

I'll try. Jared and I went out with a friend and her fiance last night. I drank too much wine at a new wine bar in town and of course am nursing myself with orange juice haha. I'm hoping I'll make a miraculous recovery in the next 3 hours :p 

• Yay on finding the house Megan!

Hope that you had a great time at dinner!

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• It was good! Classic spaghetti. Then we watched the newest episode of The Walking Dead. Best one of the season yet (so far it has been pretty slow and disappointing)