Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Downton Abbey season 3 finale-sp

Why, Downton, why did you have to take Matthew from us? My heart is shattered and my brain is refusing to register what it has seen.  

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Downton Abbey season 3 finale-sp

• I didn't see it coming at all either. Apparently the actor had better things to do or something so he refused to come back to the show. Crying

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My reaction to the finale:

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• It isn't fair.

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was so upset I saw a spoiler on this! It was in the comments section of a popular blog and I saw while scrolling through.  Crushed I tell you. Crushed.

I just read a spot on the actor, Dan Stevens.  Did you know he is a judge for the Man Booker Prize?  I love him even more now.  

DD born 1.25.15

• I was in denial at first.  I told John that maybe he wasn't dead and he was like, you can't be serious.  Even though I already knew he wasn't planning on coming back to the show.

Someone mentioned Mary and Tom getting together next season.  I just don't see that happening. 

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I knew he was leaving the show but still, I hated the way they killed him off.  Why does someone have to die whenever a baby is born?
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Lauren620:

I was in denial at first.  I told John that maybe he wasn't dead and he was like, you can't be serious.  Even though I already knew he wasn't planning on coming back to the show.

Someone mentioned Mary and Tom getting together next season.  I just don't see that happening. 

The car was on top of him, he's definitely dead.

I could never see Mary and Tom getting together! It would be an outrage.

I'm so happy Ms. Hughes fired that hussy! Her face alone irritated me.

• If he did want to leave, why couldn't they have just sent him off instead of killing him? Those baby blue eyes are branded in my brain.

• I was in denial, too. But the image of blood dripping down his forehead is pretty hard to forget. 

He didn't want to renew his contract, so he got the ax. I'm still not over it. I don't think I ever will be!  

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I'm still devastated and I watched a week before it premiered.  :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image