Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New England GTG next weekend?

Are we still planning on doing this next Saturday?  In Manchester, CT?  We discussed a few weeks ago, and I wrote it down in my planner, but I haven't seen any discussion about it since, so I thought I'd check in.

I'm still in if you guys are!

Should detail discussions take place over PM or email instead of publicly?

Re: New England GTG next weekend?

• I'm pretty sure I'm still in. Big Smile
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• Yes! Next Saturday, the 5th. At 12... I think. Shepherdjel was going to post something after Christmas (maybe next week) with all of the final details.

Email works for me, or here.. whatever. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • Hey sorry! Things have been crazy!

Yes Shell has it right is everyone still good with Saturday 1/5 at 12 in Manchester at The Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk?

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm still in! Can't wait to see you ladies.
    Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”

• I am in, too! We are going to have a great time!

Duxcaelo's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2011-goodreads shelf)
    Anniversary
  •  I saw this subject and realized I can go again!! Party!!!

I had started a new job about 2.5 weeks ago but I quit today. I am satisfied with my decision. I had a blow out with a supervisor and I wasn't willing to play doormat any longer. I had trouble with the same person during my training too. 

I need a refresher on details, I don't know if I get PMs or not, I don't have an opinion about where it's discussed.

[IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y514/Tanya_Weeks_Eaton/5PhgQ_zpsa98cf1f2.png[/IMG]

<a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Have we made a decision on where to go yet? I was just there yesterday and we went to Ted's Montana Grill for dinner and it was amazing! I also saw a Coldstone (didn't see Pinkberry though...).

Shep- can we still carpool? Wanna email me? Dux, you in on this too? I can't remember anything anymore :) baby brain!! 

Anniversary 

• image shellmh:

Have we made a decision on where to go yet? I was just there yesterday and we went to Ted's Montana Grill for dinner and it was amazing! I also saw a Coldstone (didn't see Pinkberry though...).

Shep- can we still carpool? Wanna email me? Dux, you in on this too? I can't remember anything anymore :) baby brain!! 

Crying

I think Zona and I are coming down together too if she's still feeling up to the drive.

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• image SnShne322:
    image shellmh:

Have we made a decision on where to go yet? I was just there yesterday and we went to Ted's Montana Grill for dinner and it was amazing! I also saw a Coldstone (didn't see Pinkberry though...).

Crying

I think Zona and I are coming down together too if she's still feeling up to the drive.

Hmm... I just went on Pinkberry's website and it is listed as being there. Maybe it's just another attack of the baby brain. That was happening a lot yesterday. We were driving around looking for a particular restaurant and couldn't find it. Finally DH pulled over and looked it up online and discovered that it doesn't open until March..  

Yay Zona! This is going to be a big g2g!! 

Anniversary 

• image shellmh:
    image SnShne322:
    image shellmh:

Crying

Hmm... I just went on Pinkberry's website and it is listed as being there. Maybe it's just another attack of the baby brain. That was happening a lot yesterday. We were driving around looking for a particular restaurant and couldn't find it. Finally DH pulled over and looked it up online and discovered that it doesn't open until March..  

Yay Zona! This is going to be a big g2g!! 

It is there near LL Bean :-)

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I am very excited!! How are the prices at Ted's? I don't know if we want to do something a little more low key? Maybe Johnny Rockets? I have never been but it seems to have a lot of different things.

• I'm not sure if Ted's has a lunch menu... if so, prices would probably be a little lower. Two of us got bison burgers (wow, really good!!) and they were like $16 each. Worth it, but could be expensive for lunch.

I haven't been to a Johnny Rockets, but DH says they have really good milkshakes! This would probably be a good lunch spot (price and amount of food), depending on how many of us there are. When we drove by yesterday it looked a little small.

And now that I'm thinking about it, if we're going to go to Pinkberry too, maybe it makes more sense to get something smaller for lunch. So we have room for yummy dessert :) 

Anniversary