Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Friday!!

Re: Happy Friday!!

• NOTHING!

I honestly can't think of a single thing.

• Reclaiming my house after Christmas.

DH is taking the tree down today, and he's under some illusion that DS1 will help him pick toys out of their playroom to store in the basement (for when we can have a yard sale), all so they can put up the Hot Wheels wall tracks he got from Santa. 

I'm assuming I'll return home to laundry still in the washer, and DH huddled on the sofa asking me how I spend entire weekend days with the boys without going crazy. 

I kid, he's a great father. And he has a list, which DS1 likes to check things off of, so I'm  hoping that will help. 

• Tonight - nothing! I want to finish my book.

Saturday - Zumba if it isn't cancelled. my instructor has the flu. cleaning, grocery shopping...so nothing really!!

Sunday - hopefully nada:)

• Today I am packing, packing, and more packing! Oh and some cleaning.

Saturday dh works and then we have a Christmas party.

Hopefully on Sunday we can get some stuff moved to my MIL's where we will be moving to.  

• Today -heading to my mamaw's! spending the night with her.

Sat - heading home in the snow. Sleeping in MY BED!

Sun - grocery shopping, and relaxing.

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Today - just working

Tomorrow - we have a Christmas party to go to at my cousin's house.

Sunday - nothing! It's my birthday but honestly, I'll probably be so tired from Saturday's party that we won't do much. I would really love to just sleep all day. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Today- vomited before I even got out of bed. Then I had blood drawn and threw up in the parking lot and almost passed out in my car. So today is probably going to be awesome. H has some friends coming this afternoon and staying til tomorrow. That's fine, except the kid doesn't like men and is SUPER clingy right now- so it's going to be great.

The rest of the weekend we have nothing.....and I'd like to keep it that way!

• image queensteph17:

Today- vomited before I even got out of bed. Then I had blood drawn and threw up in the parking lot and almost passed out in my car. So today is probably going to be awesome. H has some friends coming this afternoon and staying til tomorrow. That's fine, except the kid doesn't like men and is SUPER clingy right now- so it's going to be great.

uh Nolan should take the friends out for some beers...

• image amccul20:
    image queensteph17:

Today- vomited before I even got out of bed. Then I had blood drawn and threw up in the parking lot and almost passed out in my car. So today is probably going to be awesome. H has some friends coming this afternoon and staying til tomorrow. That's fine, except the kid doesn't like men and is SUPER clingy right now- so it's going to be great.

uh Nolan should take the friends out for some beers...

They're from far away and are staying the night. They'll go out....but that just leaves me here, vomiting, with a crazy baby!

• We are doing Christmas with my stepdads family tonight but I have nothing else to do all weekend!  I plan to read a lot and rest up for NYE :)
    my read shelf:
    B's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)