January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

1st Anniversary Plans

What do you all have planned for your first anniversary? DH and I had hopes that we could take a weekend trip to San Fransisco but it's looking like it will not likely happen. With the baby on the way we can justify spending the money it would cost to head up there.

I think we may end up combining our 1st anniversary trip and our babymoon, just makes sense money wise. But who knows, I may change my mind!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
Daisypath - (30fE)

Re: 1st Anniversary Plans

• We are just going to the winery where we had our reception and having a dinner there. It'll be simple.

Amity- where are you going on your babymoon? We are going to Rincon, Puerto Rico with my parents in March. We will not only be celebrating the soon-to-arrive baby, but also my mom's retirement from her job that she's been at for 39 years.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I have no idea where we may go! My guess is we will more than likely just end up going to Las Vegas. Its a short drive and we both love it there. It's also pretty likely that will be the lst time we go for at least a year to two.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• We will be on board the Norwegian Sky going to the Bahamas for a 4 day cruise.  Then I booked the same hotel that we were at the night of the wedding for the same night one year later.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We are going to Las Vegas. I was going to an advanced training for hair and business skills. My hubby had the great idea to extend the trip so it would be over our anniversary. 

We will go out to a nice dinner at Steak because my DH is a Gordan Ramsey fanatic and I will surprise him with a wedding cake. I still need to figure out where we are staying, but I can't wait for a mini vacation.  

• I guess we are the only ones without a plan really. So far we've decided to go out for dinner but that's it. Not sure where on dinner. I would like to go to a really nice expensive restaurant, a place we wouldn't really go once Lily arrives.  I had considered a night at a B&BS but since we are spending a week in CA over Christmas we'll have to see how much money we have at the time. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're going on a 7 day Carnival cruise to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta from Jan 6th-Jan 13th. Main change this time is it will be with his parents, who have never been on a cruise. Should be fun :) That's all I know!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• We were actually discussing this at dinner two nights ago. Hadn't read the post.

ILs gave us a gift certificate for a B&B for two nights, so we were thinking about using that for the weekend before and starting out with a dinner at the ski resort that our reception was at. 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker