January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finally!

It took forever to actually get called into the room but it was well worth the wait! After much convincing the doctor is 90% certain that we are having a GIRL! Everyone is super excited and happy. Now it feels like I can get started on the nursery.

I'm going to have bloodwork done to test for Down Syndrome and then have to call and schedule my anatomy scan for about 3 weeks from now.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
Daisypath - (30fE)

Re: Finally!

• I've been obsessively hitting the refresh button for this post! So excited for you!!! And starting the nursery... YAY! So the fizz test worked? :p
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Yay! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! Big Smile

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image Jean9ds:
    I've been obsessively hitting the refresh button for this post! So excited for you!!! And starting the nursery... YAY! So the fizz test worked? :p

i was too until I left work. Lol!  And yay Amity! Little girl stuff is so cute. I'm loving it! 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be such an amazing feeling to know who is inside you. Do you have any names picked out? It seems everyone is having girls! My cousin is having a girl too. I can't wait to find out what we are having.....

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Woo!!!! Another girl! Yay!!!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• The funny moment yesterday was the baby was not cooperating at all to show the goods. At first she had her legs crossed so we couldn't see and then she uncrossed her legs and bent one leg so it was still covering the goods. My sister goes come on baby we need you to move your leg so we can go shopping! As soon as she said shopping the baby moved her legs and I said it has to be a girl, no boy reponds like that to shopping!

I scheduled my anatomy scan for Jan 16th, so we will be able to confirm at that point and really get going on stuff.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:

The funny moment yesterday was the baby was not cooperating at all to show the goods. At first she had her legs crossed so we couldn't see and then she uncrossed her legs and bent one leg so it was still covering the goods. My sister goes come on baby we need you to move your leg so we can go shopping! As soon as she said shopping the baby moved her legs and I said it has to be a girl, no boy reponds like that to shopping!

I scheduled my anatomy scan for Jan 16th, so we will be able to confirm at that point and really get going on stuff.

That is so funny and cute!!!! 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That is just too funny!!  She's already giving you stories to tell.  Smile
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker