January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

One week til Christmas!

Party!!!

Found out last night what my Christmas presents were supposed to be.  Neither one of them panned out though.  So I've been told to pick my own present...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: One week til Christmas!

• So you get to pick your own presents for this year? That's cool. I usually always pick out my own gifts. I tell my parents what to buy and I give lots of hints to DH.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I do hope that that is a good thing for you. I usually have so much stuff on my list, and my parents say when they buy me things that they are going to wrap it up for Christmas, so typically I do pick out my own presents.

What are you picking out? 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That can be fun!!  My MIL usually has me pick out my gift and then wraps it up.  This year everyone just asked for a list, so I know I'll probably be getting stuff from my list but not sure which of it.  DH usually surprises me and it's almost always with something I've mentioned months ago.  Except the jewelry, he's picked that out all by himself each time and he has really good taste. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are so lucky Michelle. J never knows what to get me!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    What are you picking out?

Honestly, I'm not sure. Sad

• image ImperiumWife:
    You are so lucky Michelle. J never knows what to get me!

I think Joy feels like that with me.  I feel so bad for her.

Been trying to figure out how to get her an iPhone without paying full price for the phone.  Verizon and I aren't getting along.  Been lied to and now I'm stuck.

• You could always go for one of the tablets, just after christmas.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• A tablet would be a good idea.  Yeah, I like Verizon but they aren't my favorite.  I guess no phone company is though. 

I've been pleasantly surprised by how much DH remembers what I've said I've wanted.  I think he must make notes. Sometimes I feel lost in what to get him.  I usually figure something out but then I'm always wondering if he's going to like it or not.  I know some years I've done better than others.  He just never has a list and if he does, it's crazy expensive stuff.

• I can't believe it's one week till Christmas already. Where did the time go, seriously?? I never get to pick out my own gifts lol. All of my parents and T have me make a list and go off from that. 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• image shellmaneth:
    A tablet would be a good idea.  Yeah, I like Verizon but they aren't my favorite.  I guess no phone company is though.

I love Verizon's network.  Not their customer service.

image shellmaneth:
    I've been pleasantly surprised by how much DH remembers what I've said I've wanted.  I think he must make notes. Sometimes I feel lost in what to get him.  I usually figure something out but then I'm always wondering if he's going to like it or not.  I know some years I've done better than others.  He just never has a list and if he does, it's crazy expensive stuff.

I make mental notes when she says things.  Haven't written anything down.

As for expensive stuff, I relate.  I'm into computer/technology stuff.  It's never cheap.

• Yeah, one of these years when I just can't figure it out, I'm going to get him a giftcard to newegg or something like that.  He keeps talking about wanting to build a media center for the living room.  I have no clue what he would need.  So I'd have to giftcard that one. 
  • J loves newegg. He bought all the parts for the computer he bought from there. Always a great choice for things like that. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image shellmaneth:
    Yeah, one of these years when I just can't figure it out, I'm going to get him a giftcard to newegg or something like that.  He keeps talking about wanting to build a media center for the living room.  I have no clue what he would need.  So I'd have to giftcard that one. 

A media center is basically a computer capable of being connected to a TV.  Not too hard with today's HDMI connections.

I was working on putting one together as well.

Love Newegg!

• image ImperiumWife:

J loves newegg. He bought all the parts for the computer he bought from there. Always a great choice for things like that. 

I wrote this wrong. He built the computer and bought all the components. It would be a great place to get media center things. 

On a side note, after today's purchase at thinkgeek, I have officially spent too much on J for Christmas. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I win the spouse of the year award! I am getting DH an electric toothbrush and 2 DVDs. I tried to limit my spending to about 50 per person so that is what he gets.

Now where is my trophy?! LOL

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:

I win the spouse of the year award! I am getting DH an electric toothbrush and 2 DVDs. I tried to limit my spending to about 50 per person so that is what he gets.

Now where is my trophy?! LOL

Here it is! Drinks

BabyFruit Ticker