January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Cold, cold go away!

I have a cold. My nose is super stuffed. I was awake for 3 hours in the middle of the night because I couldn't breathe. I used a saline spray. It didn't work. Finally a Breathe Right nose strip helped a little. I have to sub today. I wish I didn't and could stay in bed. End of whine.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: Cold, cold go away!

• Hope you are feeling better soon!!  I wish I could be home today too. Let's just hope the day goes quickly.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image shellmaneth:
    Hope you are feeling better soon!!  I wish I could be home today too. Let's just hope the day goes quickly.
    Thanks!

• Tara, You can take robatussin CF its on the list of meds ok to take. Halls are also okay to take. Also what I found to be my friend is a humidifier, if you dont have one boil a pot of water and breathe in the steam.

I hope you feel better soon!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• I hope you feel better. It is almost like we can share germs over the web, because everyone is getting a cold!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image Am12712:

Tara, You can take robatussin CF its on the list of meds ok to take. Halls are also okay to take. Also what I found to be my friend is a humidifier, if you dont have one boil a pot of water and breathe in the steam.

I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks! Maybe I'll stop at CVS on the way home for robatussin CF. I took Tylenol Cold this morning but it didn't help much. A humidifier is on my Chirstmas list. I already told my mom I need one.

• image ImperiumWife:
    I hope you feel better. It is almost like we can share germs over the web, because everyone is getting a cold!

Thanks and I was thinking the same thing! I was going to blame Amity for giving me her cold, lol.