January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baking and Cooking....

I made cookie dough last night and baked the cookies first thing when I got up this morning. I baked from about 8:30-11:30 and made a total of 150 or so sugar cookies. Now I'm onto baking chip dip for our school's party tonight. I will be so happy when I can just sit down and relax! Its well worth it thought. Everything is YUMMY!!!!

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: Baking and Cooking....

• Good for you! When I was at your point in my pregnancy I was super tired and there was no way I could have done all that baking. I'm feeling more energetic now-a-days, so I'm going to bake next week.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Yummy!!!  I've been craving sugar cookies.  Haven't had time until this weekend to really do much baking.  I made this weekend a lazy one though.  Maybe I'll finally get to it on Christmas break.  I've also really been wanting to make gingerbread cookies. I've never made those but I love them.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so jealous! I have to work one final day (eight days straight bleck!) and then have three days off. Christmas extravaganza over here! I have to finish shopping, wrap presents,and do TONS OF BAKING. I'm doing baskets of goodies for
    T's siblings because they are all older and love sweets! Plus I'm doing a basket up for my people at work who have to work Christmas eve or Christmas day. Phew! Plus we are staying Saturday through Tuesday at T's parents house to make it easier travel wise. Anyways....phew! so busy!  

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Haven't been up to doing much because I have been sick. My mom has done all of the cookie baking so I didn't have to. Have to help make cream puffs tonight though.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker