January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What is your

favorite thing that happened in 2012? 

Re: What is your

• Getting married! Party!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So hard I had many wonderful things... Getting married, getting my daughter full time, and buying a house are on the top of my list. 

Btw happy bday Jen! 

• Thank you.  Its really tomorrow.  My co workers and kids celebrated it today. ;)

Mine would landing my dream job and finally being able to make a difference in people's lives.  Thank you 2012.

• It really is awesome to live what you do. I think to many people don't. What are you doing to celebrate your bday?
  • probably nothing...We were in FC and Denver last weekend just to hang out.  Plus, I heard snow, so it might just be a perfect day to sit and watch movies. :)

Plans for the weekend?

• That will be fun. I love movie days. 

I m working tomorrow and baking cookies with my step mom on Sunday. I really need to squeeze some cleaning in because my mom and grandma will be here Tuesday.

Are you starting Christmas break soon? 

• so many thing happened to me in 2012! Getting married, getting a car, renting an apartment, getting a new kitten, T getting hired in, I got promoted...so many good things! 

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• image aleigha85:

That will be fun. I love movie days. 

I m working tomorrow and baking cookies with my step mom on Sunday. I really need to squeeze some cleaning in because my mom and grandma will be here Tuesday.

Are you starting Christmas break soon? 

Next Friday.  Then we'll fly home on Sun till the 1st. 

When you are done cleaning your beautiful home, mine needs done. ;)

• Haha. If only I had more time. I would love to oe hang out.
  • Getting married and finding out I was pregnant!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Getting married, getting pregnant are the big favorites of the year.  I'm sure I have other smaller things that might stick out but it's too early in the morning for my brain.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Getting married, Graduating from college, getting a job, searching for a house.... So many good things in 2012

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker