January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I Think It May Be Time....

...for me to take a HPT. It started out me being a few days late. Okay, I thought, AF is kooky like that. Then the nausea and gas hit. (Sorry if this is TMI). I still tried to be logical and see AF would show up. I am now ten days late (according to when AF has arrived the past five months) and last night around 3am, I spent an hour on the bathroom floor throwing up. I've had terrible, unexplained tension headaches and back pain and occasional heartburn. I'm pretty sure I've been bloated the past few days or so. I know I've been using the bathroom a lot more, but that also could be because I drink fluids a LOT! Especially at work because I talk all day to people. I also have this sore/cramp like feeling in my stomach....not an AF cramp but more like I've been doing crunches for hours. 

So what do you guys think? Part of me is like "Oh don't get your hopes up, you could be sick with something and that's throwing AF off." and the other part of me is like "what's the harm? Plus if you are pregnant, you need to get into the doctor asap!"  I guess the very very very selfish part of me is afraid to see the stupid "not pregnant" thing on the test. And I know some of these are "common" symptoms, but I threw them in there to see if anyone has had these and to give you all more information on how I've been feeling. 

Thanks for letting me rant a little bit this Sunday morning. As always, I appreciate it.  

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: I Think It May Be Time....

• How exciting! I hope it's positive. The symptoms you are describing could very well indicate that you are pregnant. But like you stated it could just be the flu or some other virius. You won't know for sure until you take the test!

Let us know the outcome!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Thanks Tara! I will for sure. I mean I think I've gotten to a point where if it's negative it's negative at least I'll know. I'll feel horrible if I'm pregnant and don't start getting proper care. 

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• When are you going to test?

• After work at 9. Or I may wait until the morning. Hubby is going Christmas shopping for me while I'm at work. I'm going to have him pick up a few tests since I don't have any left. 

• It's best to test first thing in the morning so your pee is not too diluted. (sp?)

• I'll wait till morning then. Thanks = ) 

• Either wait til morning OR hold your urine for 4 hours then take the test. I'd want to know asap just because I'm controlling like that. I'm so impressed with you restraint of not testing yet! Take the test. Then post :) I'm so anxious for you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image Jean9ds:
    Take the test. Then post :) I'm so anxious for you :)

THIS!

• Thanks everyone = ). 

• image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:
    Thanks everyone = ). 

If you're already 10 days-ish late, you should do it tonight :p 

• image Jean9ds:

image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:
    Thanks everyone = ). 

If you're already 10 days-ish late, you should do it tonight :p 

Agreed! If you are 10 days late and pregnant no matter what time you do it, you're going to see a positive! Test woman test!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:
    Test woman test!

THIS!!! Do it!!! *Peer pressure* 

• AHHHH!!  This is what I get for not checking in all weekend.  So did you test? 

And I totally agree, the symptoms could be a virus or stress or both OR you could be pregnant.  Big Smile

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker