Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

Friday - Working. I was going to take off but H ended up working too. I'd rather work then lay around alone today.

Saturday - SLEEPING IN! I want to get grocery shopping done, and clean some. Then head over to parents. Mom wants me to print pictures for her and snapfish has penny prints. If she wants wedding pictures that will be on shutterfly... I'm not reloading them to snapfish!

Sunday - mom is coming over to help me clean/ organize. She loves doing it, and I'm so far behind, I need help. I would love if H is off and he can work in the garage... but we have no idea when he's working at this point.

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weekend Plans

• Tonight - DH wants to go shopping while DS is at his school dance, but I have been sick for 2 days and Im still not feeling good.

Tomorrow - carpeting is being installed and my mom is coming over to help me get some packing done.

Sunday - Football and lounging around.

• Today - working, hopefully gym, and relaxing with the hubs

Saturday - cleaning out some closets, yard work, and dinner with some HS friends

Sunday - more cleaning then dinner at my brothers and going to Longwood to see the lights  

Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • Today- H gets home from FL. He said his presentation went well. Thank goodness! Tomorrow- We are having a Friends-Giving. Should be a good time, but hard to hide that I'm not drinking! Hopefully putting up the Xmas tree before that. Sunday- Grocery shopping, taking the Xmas card picture if L will cooperate, CLEANING. Hopefully I feel well enough to get this stuff done. The pill is definitely helping, but it wears off after 4 hours...and I can only take it every 6.

• image uderin02:

going to Longwood to see the lights  

I just texted H that we need to do this!

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tonight: go to sleep! Maybe get some Christmas stuff up Tomorrow: zumba, baby shower? Maybe depending on how I feel, and then cleaning and decorating!! Sunday: Christmas shopping:)
  • Today - Just trying to get through the day. Then I have a Dove Chocolate party to go to. I don't even know what that means.

Tomorrow - We have to get physicals for our life insurance policy - at 7 am! But besides that and taking Murph to the groomers, we have no plans. I need to clean a little and cook an app for our nephew's Christening party. We'll decorate the tree too. H put it up earlier this week but I haven't had the energy to decorate it.

Sunday - Our nephew's Christening party at the ILs. It'll be nice to see everyone since we didn't get to see that side of the family for Thanksgiving. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Friday- Nothing really, H has my car so I'm house bound for today. Tonight I'm going to go to RedBox and Get Magic Mike.

Sat- Just relaxing and finishing the holiday decorating and cleaning up. 

Sun- POAS and maybe we will do some kind of a family trip since the weather will be really nice.  

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • Tonight: I was invited to a 31 party but I'm not sure if I'll go I sort of just want to relax.

Saturday: meeting my gma in Newark for lunch, then going to Kohl's and the mall, then it's my aunt's 70th bday party at some venue in Newark.

Sunday: Shopping!  Hopefully finishing up my Christmas shopping.

my read shelf:
    B's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image Olalala157:

Get Magic Mike.

Let us know how it is.  Maybe this is a good movie for the GTG Wink

• Tonight - QT with the DVR

Tomorrow - Visiting my niece!  I'm going to make some food for my sister and BIL, too.

Sunday - Christmas shopping Smile

• image Santorini2011:
    image Olalala157:

Get Magic Mike.

Let us know how it is.  Maybe this is a good movie for the GTG Wink

I saw it when it first came out. It's a pretty stupid movie but I would watch Channing Tatum do anything so I'll be buying the DVD.... ;) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers