Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Confessions anyone?

I confess that I'm really nervous about my job when I go out on leave. I LOVE the girl who is going to be filling in for me but she's very new to this whole thing. She's been at our firm longer than I have but, up until a few months ago, she was the receptionist/billing manager so she didn't have to deal with anything legal-related. When our legal assistant left, she got promoted to that position. She's been doing great at learning that position but while she's been having to learn her new job, she's had to do her original job too for awhile and then train two different people that were hired for the receptionist/billing manager position. All of this on top of trying to learn my job because I'm going out for 2 months in less than 2 months!

My job is very detail oriented and there are a lot of things that you're just expected to know. I've done the best I can at training her and I've given her a 5 page "cheat sheet" on top of an entire binder of rules and such for the different courts.

I know she's doing the best that she can and if we had more time, or if she had been more settled in her assistant position before I went out, I think we would be fine. But that isn't the case.

I'm so afraid of the mess that I'll come back to. I don't think I'll be able to handle it on top of having a newborn at home.

Thanks for letting me vent ;) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Confessions anyone?

• Poor girl!  I hope she does well.

My confession - I'm really close to taking a sick day tomorrow...I'm run down like I'm getting sick but nothing is happening besides waking up with a sore throat.  I just want to sleep. 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I confess that Ben and I had st last night because we had to to time it correctly.

I'm not sure which is more sexy - sex when your sick or an IUI.  I'll be honest it wasn't very sexy last night. all about getting it done.

• image amccul20:

I confess that Ben and I had st last night because we had to to time it correctly.

I'm not sure which is more sexy - sex when your sick or an IUI.  I'll be honest it wasn't very sexy last night. all about getting it done.

I thought you were waiting until January... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mana8503:
    image amccul20:

I confess that Ben and I had st last night because we had to to time it correctly.

We're still trying just without the RE's help until January. If I can get pregnant w/o doinng the IUI I want to!
  • image amccul20:
    image mana8503:
    image amccul20:

We're still trying just without the RE's help until January. If I can get pregnant w/o doinng the IUI I want to!

Gotcha! 

• I always forget to wash Annabelle's hands before she eats. Its totally gross because she crawls around the ground all day. I REALLY need to get better at this. 

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • image Olalala157:
    I always forget to wash Annabelle's hands before she eats. Its totally gross because she crawls around the ground all day. I REALLY need to get better at this. 
    I never do this. Whoops.