Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

noelcallum (belated recipe-exchange thanks)

Thank you so much for the recipe, the Skor chocolate, and the hot chocolate! I've never heard of Skor before, but once I saw what it was, I did my best to resist eating it just like that. ;) I'm planning on making the recipe this weekend so DH and I can enjoy it as we put up all the decorations around our house. Sorry for the belated thank you on this -- this is my first exchange and wasn't sure if we were supposed to wait until the end of the month for everyone to receive their packages. I'll know better for next time!
Team Green to Team Pink! Baby A born
Here comes 2u2! Team Green to Team Blue! Baby L born

Re: noelcallum (belated recipe-exchange thanks)

• No worries I'm glad you liked it! Elaine is actually my best friend's mum and she made those cookies for me for my bridal shower and they were a hit. They are now part of my holiday baking repertoire. (The recipe was for Elaine's cookies).
    TTC #1 since Jan 2012
    IVF March/April 2013