Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OH NOES!!!!

I think H has a stomach bug or something.  He's upstairs studying and I've heard him going back and forth from the "office" to the bathroom a bunch of times.  I just called up to him to ask if he's OK and he said, "Yeah, my stomach is just bothering me."

Here's hoping it was just something he ate!

Re: OH NOES!!!!

• I hope it's not a stomach bug so you don't get it!
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Uh oh...

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • image mana8503:
    I hope it's not a stomach bug so you don't get it!

FOR REALS!  I gots a baby to go see!

• image janma529:

image mana8503:
    I hope it's not a stomach bug so you don't get it!

FOR REALS!  I gots a baby to go see!

Have you been going every night?? I love babies!

How's your sister doing? Is she recovering okay?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh no I hope he's feeling better this morning. Ben has that stomach bug and the poor guy is sooo sick
  • image amcourt09:

Have you been going every night?? I love babies!

No, unfortunately.  I was while they were in the hospital, but they went home yesterday and that's at least a 45 minute drive.  I can't really swing that on a school night.  I'm going to see her on Saturday, though!

How's your sister doing? Is she recovering okay?

It's kind of hard to say because she's always have a low threshold for pain.  But the fact that they released her must mean her recovery is progressing normally, right?